LI.FI vs. Other Aggregators
LI.FI is the most comprehensive and best-in-class aggregation protocol on the market.
LI.FI is building a DeFi middleware by solely focusing on aggregating bridges and connecting them to DEX aggregators on each chain.
- Integrity - no misleading comparison. An API with three supported bridges is faster than one with 11. Supporting all DEX aggregators is slower than supporting just one. Adjust our API to your needs. Also, multi-facet architecture can be immutable and safe while enjoying a clean separation of concerns.
- We're 100% committed to aggregation
- We're 100% focused on B2B, focusing on your, the developer's needs
- We're 100% neutral and don't build an own bridge alongside
- We allow not only asset transfers but also cross-chain contract calls
- We not only aggregate liquidity networks but also allow you to plug in the data messaging bridge of your choice (Axelar, Nomad, LayerZero, Hyperlane - soon)
- Adjust our tech to your risk profile by allowing and denying chains, bridges, and DEXs as you trust them or not
- We're the most active evaluation company in the bridge ecosystem
- We're maintaining the official ethereum.org bridge-documentation
- In collaboration with Consensys, we're working on a comprehensive bridge-risk comparison framework
- Best API
- We support the most chains, bridges, and DEXs, which results in us being the provider that provides the most routes and the best prices.
- RESTful - we are committed to working as much as possible with available API standards
- Best Support
- We provide the best documentation for our SDK and API
- We're providing a Discord customer support bot for our clients to automate self-help for their users
- Multi-Chain Gas Provisioning
- Contact us to discuss how to deal with the lack of gas on destination chains
- Top companies trust LI.FI
- We're working closely with companies like Consensys, Ledger, BitGo, Bitpanda, and other enterprise players in the space
- Enterprise Support
- We genuinely understand large-scale needs
- Get dedicated API instances that remain independent of other clients' traffic and only get upgraded on demand
- Talk to us about compliance
- Custom integrations with private institutional-grade blockchains